- Irene Lou De Martin was a member of a Petaluma pioneer family.
- Memorial for Roderick Sutliff on Saturday, Sept. 6.
- Man arrested for DUI couldn't remember how he got to Penngrove
- Detailing Air Force One
- Edict still on hold for Catholic schools
- Children’s Museum settles into new home
- Sonoma County plastic bag ban in effect Monday
- PPD warns of spike in thefts from cars
Last weekend’s 6.0 earthquake what caused significant damage to several buildings and numerous injuries in Napa, was a stark reminder that Petalumans can, and should, do more — both individually and as a community — to prepare for a major disaster.
A funeral mass will be held on Monday, Sept. 8.
Super heroes were out in full force at Meadow School in the Waugh District for the start of school. This year school’s theme is “Super Heroes” in honor of alumnus CJ Banasek.