- World Series: Giants have unprecedented opportunity
- A bond for Cinnabar Measure J would fix school facilities
- Rich history of river celebrated in Petaluma
- Rancho Feeding defendant second to plead guilty
- Big rig overturns on Highway 101
- Petaluma woman cleared of Ebola
- Extended Kindergar leaves bad taste
- One man dead after stabbing on Marshall Avenue w/video
- Despite law, schools aren't teaching LGBT history
On Nov. 4, voters will elect three people to represent them on the Petaluma City Council. Incumbents Chris Albertson and Teresa Barrett are seeking re-election, and there is one open seat being vacated by Mike Harris, who is running for mayor.
Avilla served in the Army Air Corps during World War II.
The Cinnabar School District has never before asked voters for financial assistance, but school district officials say the time has come when the school’s aging facilities need more help than the general budget can handle.