- Sonoma State embraces new law aimed to prevent sexual assualt
- State money to address over-crowding in jails
- Sonoma County morgue grapples with backlog, delays
- Grass fire erupts near Highway 101 Tuesday evening
- Petaluma police warn of stranger reported offering ride to teen
- Sheriff, D.A. investigating Petaluma murder suspect’s jail cell hanging death
- County to focus on most vulnerable homeless
- Restoration at the Petaluma Adobe
- Fire Calls
- Postal Service vows to move ahead with closures of Petaluma, Eureka plants
The business of operating California’s public schools is hard and getting harder. From implementing the newly adopted Common Core Standards, which demand extensive staff training and full technology upgrades, to the state’s new Local Control Funding Formula, board members of the Petaluma City Schools District are tackling a series of complex challenges to ensure that children here get the best possible public education.
Massey was a member of the North Bay Mustang Club and the Sonoma County Mustang Club.