The Petaluma Fire Department recorded 92 incidents during the period from March 20-26.
Thursday, March 23
5:51 a.m.: Firefighters were dispatched to reports of a structure fire with a person potentially trapped inside at a 109 Jeffery Drive home. Personnel arrived to find light smoke emanating from the front door of the 2-story house, with an oven and its contents on fire inside. After dousing the flames with a fire extinguisher, firefighters unplugged the oven, ventilated the home and replaced the smoke detector batteries. Damage was estimated at $1,000 and the woman was advised to replace the stove.