Feeding Penngrove of the past
The Evart Produce Company was located on the corner of what was then B and Main streets in Penngrove. It was founded by William Evart, an early pioneer who arrived in Penngrove in 1877. The family run business provided grain and poultry feed to the area for decades. In June of 1960, the company’s land was deeded to the state and later resold.