- Proposed Day Labor Center morphs into multicultural facility
- Police seek witnesses in fatal Lakeville Highway wreck
- SMART rejects changes recommended by grand jury
The Petaluma High varsity football team had more than its share of the spectacular in its home football opener Friday night, but it was the more mundane and less noticed workman effort of a rotating offensive line and the efficient defensive backfield that were the keys to an impressive 35-15 win over Terra Linda.
On a daily basis, drivers who attempt to make a left-hand turn onto Corona Road from Industrial Avenue take their lives into their own hands during the rush hour commute.
McDowell hosted a family barbecue Sept. 10 before the campus’ Back to School Night. The Petaluma Food Services team did all the cooking and McDowell teachers stepped up and helped with serving.
- Water Main Break at Casa Grande High School
- Two car fatal accident shuts down Lakeville HWY. Accident occurred at 11:44 am Thursday.
- Making apple juice at the Bounty Farm Harvest Party on Sunday, September 14, 2014.
- Petaluma Pete: Petaluma video tour
- Audio of the 8/24 earthquake
- Rebirth at the Cavanagh Center
Twelve years ago, Sonoma County voters gave a resounding vote of support to Santa Rosa Junior College by approving a $251 million bond measure that resulted in a host of major improvements including a historic $41 million expansion of the Petaluma campus that is now able to offer a full range of community college classes.
The Petaluma Museum Association and the Petaluma Gap Winegrowers Alliance have teamed up to present “Petaluma Pairings,” a gala event on Saturday, Sept. 20.
Barbara Jacquline Lagomarsino passed away gracefully, surrounded by her daughters, at home in Petaluma on Aug.