- County leads state in whooping cough cases
- Petaluma bests Paris on list of top 10 travel destinations
- Proposed Day Labor Center morphs into multicultural facility
- Making peace with WWII memories
- Sonoma County jobless rate falls to 5.4 percent in August
- DUI suspect argues, spits on officer
- Police seek witnesses in fatal Lakeville Highway wreck
- Petaluma manufacturing facility to close, shed 85 jobs
- Discussion group explores issues relating to death and dying
- Police seek suspect who stole parcel
Twelve years ago, Sonoma County voters gave a resounding vote of support to Santa Rosa Junior College by approving a $251 million bond measure that resulted in a host of major improvements including a historic $41 million expansion of the Petaluma campus that is now able to offer a full range of community college classes.
Barbara Jacquline Lagomarsino passed away gracefully, surrounded by her daughters, at home in Petaluma on Aug.
McDowell hosted a family barbecue Sept. 10 before the campus’ Back to School Night. The Petaluma Food Services team did all the cooking and McDowell teachers stepped up and helped with serving.