- Domestic violence suspect wanted on $350K in warrants
- Nine DUIs leads to four year sentence
- Sonoma County home sales slow in August
- Fall river cleanup, Sept. 20
- Art meets health at new festival
- Police search for domestic violence suspect
- Teaching safety in teen dating
- Learning to cope with divorce
- Protest planned on Golden Gate Bridge Tuesday morning
- Police Log for July 15-Aug 5
Twelve years ago, Sonoma County voters gave a resounding vote of support to Santa Rosa Junior College by approving a $251 million bond measure that resulted in a host of major improvements including a historic $41 million expansion of the Petaluma campus that is now able to offer a full range of community college classes.
A funeral mass will be held on Friday, Sept. 12.
Petaluma High School hosted a back-to-school dance attended by nearly 300 students at the start of school as a way to celebrate and kick-start the year.