- Keep sales tax focus on Petaluma street repairs
- Opinion: What is love?
- Petaluma’s homelessness efforts paying off
- Rethink Petaluma River public art project
- A win for the Petaluma River
- Park expansion a boon for Petaluma
- Keep Sonoma county cities separated
- Important Petaluma issues in 2016
- Educational Foundation needs your help
- A roads sales tax for the new year
Reports of a group using free steak dinner events as a way to market pricey smoke detectors in Petaluma have attracted the concern of the city’s fire department, who expressed worry that consumers at those presentations may falsely conclude that other modern alarms available at a fraction of the cost are inadequate.